Transport enterprises in service of organised tourist traffic in Poland
Supervisor: Zbigniew Taylor
Orderer institution: Narodowe Centrum Nauki
The subject of the above project are Polish and foreign transport firms involved in service of organised (group) tourist traffic in Poland.
The purposes of the project are as follows:
- cognition which transport enterprises (modes, means, firms) are involved in servicing of the Polish organised tourist traffic;
- cognition of location and introduction of regularities on distribution and interaction of carriage firms and tour operators present on the Polish tourist market;
- cognition of relations amongst transport means used and types of tourist excursions;
- inference of generalisations on co-operation of tour operators with carriers, especially Polish transport firms.
- Taylor Zbigniew, Ciechański Ariel: Transport lotniczy w obsłudze polskich touroperatorów – część I. - Przegląd Geograficzny 2015, 87, 2 - s. 255-278.